Magwood Law Firm

We're Your Eastern Connecticut Law Firm

What problem can we solve together? Call Now

Can I sue someone who sued me?

Did you know that you can sue someone who has previously filed and lost a frivolous lawsuit against you? Even if it was small claims, you can still recover your costs from the prior lawsuit. Of course, you may just want to let sleeping dogs lie, but you should at least check it out with a law firm. We can tell you if it is worth pursuing. It probably isn’t, but you never know, you can also get an affordable bail bonding service which most likely is going to be successful.