Who cares for my children if I die?

If both parents die in an accident, what happens to their minor children? Well, that all depends. You do have a will naming guardians for them, right? Or, at the very least, you named a standby guardian so that someone can take care of your kids for three months after you died, right? No? Then you will leave your children to the Connecticut Probate Court to determine what is in their best interest.

If you have never done any estate planning, or you did, but did not name guardians, what is stopping you? Please call us and do not leave this up to chance. It is faster and easier than you may think to do this right.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *