What can I do about high property taxes in Connecticut?

Don’t we all love paying property taxes? Well, at least they are always fair and reasonable. No? There are appeal rights. You can appeal the assessment, and even if the town doesn’t agree with you, you can still take the appeal to court and have a judge review it. You can do this by yourself, but you should probably call an attorney first. Don’t be penny-wise and pound-foolish.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *